Bahura Beach Resort frequently asked questions now answered ! The following are direct straight answers of them :
1.Where is Bahura Resort & Spa located?
Bahura Resort & Spa is located at Km. 19 Maayongtubig, Dauin Negros Oriental. A 30-minute ride South from Dumaguete City.
2. Do you have Day-tripper package?
Bahura Beach Resort offers a Day-tripper Package at Php500.00 per person which includes entrance fee, 3-course set lunch and use of the pool from 9am to 6pm.
3. Is their a place where we can stay for the Day-trip?
Yes. There are tents and parasols around the pool available for the day-trippers on first come first serve basis.
4. Do you accept diners who just come to eat?
Yes. Bahura Beach Resort is open for diners. We offer ala carte menu.
5. Do you accept credit card payment?
Yes. Major credit cards are accepted as mode of payment.
6. Do you have Beachfront Area?
Bahura Beach Resort beachfront is a sanctuary area which is good for snorkeling and diving. A fee of Php50.00 per person per day for the sanctuary ticket which you can buy from the resort front-desk or municipality of Dauin.
7. Do you have snorkeling gears to use?
Yes. Bahura Beach Resort have snorkeling gears available for rent.
8. Can guest bring in outside food?
Outside food is not allowed. A corkage fee applies if guest brings in food.
9. Do you offer packages for groups?
Bahura Beach Resort offers tailored made packages for any occasions (Wedding receptions, Birthday party, live-in seminars, team building, etc.)Please contact us for packaged rates.
10. Do you make special arrangements for special request for group bookings?
Yes. Special request will be subject to availability.